Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Heart Connection as a Key to Evolution


Heart Connection as a Key to Evolution
~ Gwilda Wiyaka ~
The problem with a mind based culture is that logical arguments can be made to support any viewpoint. One only needs to explore social media to find copious amounts of perfectly logical misinformation.

In this digital age, we are bombarded with logical arguments and misinformation, at amazing speeds.

How can we evolve beyond being manipulated by the biased studies, and misleading logic, so prevalent in our media today?

Most of us are either in our heart or in our mind. It was a defining moment for me when I finally managed to combine the two.

My husband at the time had learned how to work around me by either engaging my heart to get the desired response, or using logic to get me to see his way.
I still remember the shock on his face when, in the middle of one of his logical dissertations, I informed him, “You can present all the logic you choose, but it won’t change how I feel.”

Since the day my heart and mind entered into a sacred marriage, I have been able to find my way through a rapidly shifting landscape by triangulating between what I think, what I feel, and what I am being presented with.

It is absolutely key to evolving beyond our current reality – and the restrictions therein – that we enter into the sacred marriage of heart and mind. The resulting intelligence and discernment is astounding.

How do we engage in the sacred marriage of heart and mind? What stands between us and this union? What is the intelligence of the heart? How will this union change the face of society?

With us this episode to explore the power of the heart connection is Howard Martin. Howard is one of the original leaders who helped Doc Childre found HeartMath, serving as a key spokesperson and executive. He co-authored with Doc Childre, “The HeartMath Solution.” Howard is also a contributing author of the new book, “Heart Intelligence, Connecting with the Intuitive Guidance of the Heart.”
Howard played a key role in launching the Global Coherence Initiative (GCI), a science-based, co-creative project to unite people in heart-focused care and intention, to facilitate the shift in global consciousness from instability and discord, to balance, cooperation and enduring peace.
His website: heartmath.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Home Affects Your Health

  Your Home Affects Your Health Did you know that your health is impacted by your home? This being the case, how can we create a support...